Ski for 24 Hours at King Pine Ski Area - March 16-17, 2018
Register for 24 hours of skiing and riding - $99 for ages 6 and above, 5 and under are $50.
- 24 hour lift ticket
- Event t-shirt
- Non-alcoholic drinks
... and memories to last a lifetime of skiing and riding as the sun comes up over King Pine!
One raffle ticket will be awarded to participants for every $50 raised above their registration fee.
Please note, online registration will close at Noon on March 15, 2018. Day of event registration is available on Friday, March 16, 2018 at King Pine Ski Area
If registering by mail, please sign and complete form by March 1, 2018. Please make checks payable to Cynthia's Challenge. Day of event, Friday, March 16, 2018 registration will also be available.
Join our cause and get involved! Use your creativity and passion to take an active role by fundraising, donating or spreading awareness for our cause. Follow this link to choose from the options below to get started in a few short minutes!
TimeLine of Events...
- 4 p.m. Register in the Evergreen Room
- 4-9 p.m. Photobooth with Bolt Depot
- 3-6 p.m. Tuckermans Brewery promotion at Trail’s End Tavern
- 6 p.m. Dinner: Sponsored by Flatbread Pizza
- 7 to 11 p.m. Planet Nowhere playing at the Trail's End Tavern
- 8:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Campfire and S'mores at the base with Bolt Depot
- 9 p.m. Fireworks over King Pine! Sponsored by Atlas Fireworks & Bank of NH
- 11 p.m. Night Race - $1 Donations
- 12 a.m. Soup & Snacks in the Evergreen Room
- 2 a.m. Make Your Own Ice Cream Sundae
- 3 a.m. Ski BINGO in the Evergreen Room
- 6 a.m. Breakfast
- 8 a.m. Register Vertical Challenge
- 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. Thrivent Financial Waffle Tent ($5) at base of King Pine
- 9 a.m. Chair massages by Silver Lake Massage Therapy
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Photobooth outside by Magic Carpet with Bolt Depot
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Face Painting in the Evergreen Room with Bolt Depot
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lunch by the Yankee Smokehouse
- 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. Story Land characters visit Powder Bear
- 2:30-3 p.m. Vertical Challenge Awards
- 3-4 p.m. Closing & Cynthia’s Challenge Raffle